Anti Radon Gasket Ampacoll BK535 50 mm 5 m for Sisalex 871
23.00 €(1 m = 0.92 €)
incl. VAT, plus delivery
Delivery time: 3-5 day(s)
- Ampacoll BK535 is a moldable butyl rubber tape, especially for sealing joints between pillars, tubes, cracks, etc. for anti radon sheets.
- Hand-mouldable butyl rubber tape, especially for the watertight sealing of penetrating elements of the antiradon barrier such as: pipes, columns, beams, corners, etc., it is also used as a material to fill joints or for elastic sealing of cracks, fissures etc
- Compatible with SISALEX 871 antiradon barrier systems, 5mX50mmX2mm roll supply.
- High adhesive resistance from -5 ° C.
- Double-sided a high quality ribbon.
- Highly flexible with structural elements.
- Dimmensions: 5 ml. x 50 x 2 mm.
- Material: butyl rubber.
- Color: blue.
Elasticity > 300%
- Length (roll): 5 m.
- Width: 50 mm.
- Thickness: 2 mm.