Biphasic Automatic On Demand Bioswitch - Danell Biologa NA 16-2P Standard
Delivery time: 3-5 day(s)
- Biphasic demand switch avoiding low-frequency electric field radiation.
- If you want to avoid the electric fields of one or more circuits of your electrical installation, one of the options is the installation of one or more automatic disconnects (also known as bioswitch !!).
- This device will avoid the fields emitted by its cables and specifically from those cables belonging to the electrical circuit in which the disconnector has been installed.
- It is necessarily installed in the circuit corresponding to the bedrooms.
- If the bedrooms have two circuits (lighting and plugs), I will need to install two automatic disconnects.
- As a general rule they are installed in the electrical panel after the PIA (automatic) corresponding to the desired circuit.
- The Biologa NA16 2P network switch or bioswitch allows you to avoid or reduce the electric fields generated by your electrical circuit.
- Typically one circuit breaker is installed.
- It only allows the passage of electricity when necessary.
- Disconnect the circuit when there is no consumption greater than 1.5W.
- L1 + N bipolar disconnection.
- Suitable for single-phase 230 V and two-phase 2x110 V electrical installations.
- It has a LED indicator for activating the disconnector.
- Short-circuit and overvoltage test according to the IEC standard.
- Indicated for circuits up to 16 A.
- Nominal power: 16 A at 230 VAC
- Residual wave: approx. 0.1 V.
- Consumption: <1.2 W.
- Sensitivity: recognizes consumption from 1.5W.
- Reaction time: approx. 4 sec.
- Useful life: approximately 100,000 connections
- Dimensions: 17mm 90x60mm.
- Mounting: DIN-EN 50 022
- Safety: IEC-1000-4-4 [Burst]) IEC-1000-4-5 [Overvoltage]
- Certificates: CE, EN 60730, EN 50081, EN 50082 (IEC / 1000-6-1)
- Approximate weight: 0.3 Kg
- Warranty: 2 years.