Dirty Power Electricity Analyzer Bajog Electronic NA-0213
Not in stock
- Scanner frequencies for measuring dirty power that are transmitted through the electric wiring of our home.
- Connection to the network power through cable.
- Simply with connect the meter to a plug E / EEC, is present a graphic of bars or those values numeric obtained.
- Possible data in memory card file.
- Indicated for the control according to the criteria of the biological construction.
- Measurement parameter: graphical and numerical, in dBμV.
- Alterative voltage EN55011 standard values.
- According to VDE 0100 (DIN VDE 0105-100 and DIN VDE 0701-0702).
- Voltage rating of input: 110 VAC-250 VAC (50/60 Hz).
- Range of measurement: 1 kHz-500 kHz.
- Measurement frequency: 6 measurements per second.
- Display: 2, 8 ".
- Memory: Up to 4 GB SD card (not included!!)
- Supply: direct via the plug or battery (2 hours approx.)
- Charging time: approx. 3 hours.
- Temperature range: - 10 to + 60 ° C.
- Languages of the menu display and operating manual: in English and German (in CD-ROM with videos).
- Presentation in padded briefcase.
- Dimensions: 100 x 50 x 195 mm.
- Weight : 0.4 kg.