Dirty Power Electricity PLC Filter Emikon HPF-1065 65A
In stockDelivery time: 1-2 day(s)
- Power filter (65A) to avoid interferences in the frequency band [35 - 150 kHz] according to CENELEC EN 50065 norm.
- Monophasic PLC PLC Dirty power filter for home electrical network to avoid any other electromagnetic signals at home.
- HPF-1040 filter covers the entire band used by smart meters, (35 - 95 KHz) which is what the electric companies, which we know in Europe, ask for, below this frequency, although they have reserved it is not used.
- They started working at 45 KHz, but they are currently working between (65 - 85 KHz), since in this band the PLC counters work better.
- Let alone electrical frequency range (50-60 Hz) and block the rest.
- HPF filter works at both directions, this reduce wrong readings from smartmeters.
- Reduces effectively radiations generated by: Electrical network communications, Smart meters, Home automations, Security systems..., etc.
- Protect electrical consumers (PC, TV, ...etc) conected to the home network.
- Band filtered: from 35 to 150 kHz. (Band CENELEC-A-B-C-D EN 50065).
- Maximum operating voltage: 1x 110 / 275 VAC.
- Rated Frequency: 50-60 Hz.
- Rated Current: 65 A.
- Atenuation: > 40 dB from 35 to 150 kHz.
- MTBF Reliability : 220.000h
- Degrees of protection IP51.
- Hipost test voltage: P->P/N 2250VDC P/N->E 3000 VDC.
- Reliability: MTBF 220.000h @µ 50ºC.
- Climatic cathegory: -25ºC + 85ºC.
- Dimmensions: 72 x 103 x 78 mm.
- Connection: 6-16 mm2 cable section.
- Weight aprox.: 0,8 kg.