DIRTY POWER FILTER HPF-2040 (dirty power)
Delivery time: 30-40 day(s)
- Power filter (40A) to avoid interferences in the frequency band [150 kHz - 30 MHz] according to EN61800 norm.
- Monophasic Dirty power filter for home electrical network to avoid interferences from any other electromagnetic signals at home, in the frequency band [150 kHz - 30 MHz] according to EN61800 norm.
- To combine with network filter HPF1040 , filtering the frequency band [35 kHz - 150 kHz] and achieving a total filtering in the band
[35 kHz - 30 MHz].
- Indicated for residential areas close to shops and / or industrial areas.
- HPF filter works at both directions, this reduce wrong readings from smartmeters.
- Reduces effectively radiations generated by: Electrical network communications, Smart meters, Home automations, Security systems..., etc.
- Protect electrical consumers (PC, TV, ...etc) conected to the home network.
- Filtered band: : 150 kHz a 30 MHz. (EN61800 Band)
- Maximum operating voltage: 1x 110 / 275 VAC.
- Rated Frequency: 50-60 Hz.
- Rated Current: 40 A.
- Atenuation: > 40 dB * 150 kHz - 30 MHz.
- MTBF Reliability : 220.000h
- Degrees of protection IP51.
- Hipost test voltage: P->P/N 2250VDC P/N->E 3000 VDC.
- Reliability: MTBF 220.000h @µ 50ºC.
- Climatic cathegory: -25ºC + 100ºC.
- Dimmensions: 72 x 103 x 78 mm.
- Connection: 6-16 mm2 cable section.
- Weight aprox.: 1,3 kg.