Electrostatic Probe Gigahert-Solutions ES-NFA for NFA-1000 3D meter
340.37 €(1 piece(s) = 340.37 €)
incl. VAT, plus delivery
Delivery time: 7-10 day(s)
- Electrostatic probe for surfaces measurement with equipment of series NFA (NFA device required !).
- A low-cost possibility to extend the measuring range of your NFA (NFA1000 and NFA400 !).
- For a measurement of the electrostatic charging of surfaces.
- Useful aid when choosing material conducive to the indoor environment, such as carpets, curtains, or others.
- For a measurement and control of electrostatic chargings in the electronics production sector as well as in the paper, textile and plastics industry.
- The charging voltage of up to +/- 10,000 Volt is displayed with a resolution of 1 V plus its polarity.
- Spacers ensure that an exact distance be kept to the object to be measured, and thus enable an easy and precise measurement.
- The electrostatic induction measurement procedure applied does not need any movable or flexible parts, which in turn allows for a robust instrument of a handy size.
- Delivery in an antistatic transport case.
- Frequency Range: 0 Hz.
- Measurement Range: 1 - 10.000 V/m.
- Accuracy: +/- 10% (50% rH, 20°C).
- Audio Analysis: Acoustic signal proportional to the field strength (with "Geiger-counter effect", switchable).
- Electric power supply: via NFA.
- Warranty: 2 years .
- Weight: 0,23 kg.