EMF Protective Shielding Headscarf Yshield TKE
In stockDelivery time: 1-2 day(s)
- Silver-Elastic fabric with good shielding properties for high-frequency electromagnetic fields * 50 dB (99.997%) at 1GHz.
- EMF Shielding headgear (a fabric sleeve) can be worn in several ways:
- as a cap or as protection of nose.
- mouth and neck .
- for a complete protection of the head by using 2 pieces.
- Silver-Elastic is very flexible and perfectly adapting to the shape of the head.
- Due to the high content of silver, Silver-Elastic is very durable and has an excellent attenuation of 50 dB.
- Because of the electrically conductive surface on both sides, low-frequency fields will connect less and can be conducted away more easily.
- Many electrosensitive people give priority to fabrics that are groundable!
- How to put on the headgear: A headgear is ususally worn as "pirate bandana“:
- 1) Turn the inside out so that the seam is visible.
- 2) Put the headgear on your head (middle image).
- 3) Hold the underside of the headgear. Now take the upper side and pull it back over your head with your other hand.Finally, cover your head.
- Size: 24 cm. diameter, 40 cm. length.
- Color: Silver
- Attenuation: 50 dB (99,997%) @ 1 GHz.
- Raw materials: 80 % spandex, 20% silver
- Surface conductivity: 0.5 ohm (square resistance).
- Cleaning in a washing machine at 30°C.
- Do not iron !!
- No drying in tumble dryers.
- No blenching.
- No chemical dry-cleaning.