EMF Protective Shielding Popup Tent Yshield BST1 SAFECAVE Individual
Delivery time: 7-10 day(s)
- EMF Shielding Tent - Popup Single Bed indicated for traveling and daily use * 42 dB @ 1GHz
- BST1 SAFECAVE Shielding tent | Popup for single bed.
- Sewn from a high-quality silver fabric with 42 dB attenuation.
- Ready for 5G !!
- Shield and protect your sleeping space, living space or workspace.
- You are creating your own safe cave against electromagnetic fields.
- Shielded pop up sleeping tent for one person which pops up by itself, without having to assemble it.
- It is closed on all sides with silver fabric and zippers for perfect shielding (Faraday Cage).
- A cost-effective means of shielding your sleeping area for your home or when travelling.
- Entrance: The tent can be entered through an opening at the side with a zipper.
- Sewn with a high quality silver fabric with high transparency and air permeability.
- Dimensions: Width 95 cm, depth 210 cm, height 55 cm (+/- 5% tolerance)
- Attenuation: 42 dB @ 1 GHz
- Color: Silver-beige.
- Raw materials: 85 % nylon, 15 % silver.
- Scope of delivery: Tent with sewn in bars, carrying bag.
- Weight: 1200 gr.
Attenuation - Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF).
- The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies.
- Expert reports ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product is a closed Faraday cage for non-stationary application, and not intended for grounding.
- But you can grounding it with GCM kit (magneti) + GL200 (2 m.) or GL500 (5 m.) cable + GPE (schuko plug) (optional).
- Silver products discolour with time and often already have discolorations right from the start. If you don’t want to accept discolorations.
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement.
- Handwashing possible at 30°C exclusively with our TEXCARE detergents.
- No ironing.
- No drying in tumble dryers.
- No bleaching.
- No chemical dry-cleaning.
- Do not use electrical equipment or EMF emitting devices inside or immediately next to the pod !!
- The pop up tent is a hygiene product, a return or exchange is therefore not possible !!