EMF Shielding Headscarf Yshield TKG made with Steel-Gray
In stockDelivery time: 1-2 day(s)
- Steel-Gray fabric with good shielding properties for high-frequency electromagnetic fields.
- Insulating capacity: 41 dB (99.97%) at 1GHz.
- Shielding headscarf from Steel-Gray, three-cornered as typical headscarf, quadratic as Bandana.
- First-class workmanship and quality.
- Stable and long-lasting! Steel-Active is not so soft on the skin.
- The stainless steel threads feels like a little scratchy woolen sweater, but as headscarf over the hairs this doesn‘t bother.
- Because of the electrically conductive surface on both sides, low-frequency fields will connect less and can be conducted away more easily.
- Many electrosensitive people give priority to fabrics that are groundable!
- Size three-cornered: 120 x 85 x 85 cm.
- Size quadratic: 70 x 70 cm.
- Color: Gray.
- Attenuation: 41 dB @ 1 GHz (two layers 57 dB)
- Raw materials: 40 % cotton, 30% polyester, 30 % stainless steel.
- Washing up to 60°C.
- No handwashing!
- Ironable without steam at degree 1.
- No blenching.
- No chemical dry-cleaning.