HF EMF Shielding Protective Foil Yshield RDF72 76 cm.
In stockDelivery time: 3-5 day(s)
- Precious-metal coated and self-adhesive film for EMF shielding of windows and glass surfaces from high-frequency radiation (HF).
- Exclusive for indoor application on non heat-absorbing glass.
- Only recommended when radiation is low.
- Width: 76 cm.
- Length: By linear meter.
- Attenuation: 33 dB @1 GHz
- Light transmission: 72 %
- Color of daylight: Bright grey.
- Indoor application, predominantly on glass surfaces but also on doors and other level surfaces.
- Mounting: Water-activated, pressure-sensitive adhesive to the back.
- Material thickness: 75 µm.
- Only for indoor application on non heat absorbing glass surfaces!
- Background: Heat-absorbing glass is already metallized. When solar radiation permeates the metallization and subsequently hits the window foil, multi-reflections may occur.
- The windowpane will needlessly heat up and thus by expansion cause leaks or even cracks in the border-seals.
- All stated attenuation values apply at 1 Ghz.
- Measurement to ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006 or IEEEE Std 1128-1998 or ASTM A698/A698M-07.
We recommend you to CHECK TYPE OF GLASS carefully before ordering !! Not be performed returns in this product, only for defects of manufacture!! This is an manufactured or cutted on-demand item.
Additional product information
- Width 76 cm.