Magnetic & Electric Low Frequency Meter Fauser Fieldmeter FM10
Delivery time: 15-30 day(s)
- The Fieldmeter FM10 highlights are the isotropic magnetic field strength measurement and the frequency range up to 400 kHz with a resolution of 1 nT and 0.1 V/m without the need of switching the measurement range.
- Moreover, the Fieldmeter FM10L/LS supplies an integrated data logger with 1 GByte data storage and different storage modes.
- Multiple measurement functions
- Due to different measurement probes, the Fieldmeter FM10 is highly versatile.
- The FM10 multi-purpose measurement probe supports a fast omni directional measurement of the magnetic fields. In addition the probe BS13 for measurement of isotropic magnetic fields is available.
- For electric fields different measurement probes are available:
- potential-related with the FM10 multi-purpose probe (included)
- potential-free with the electric field probe EPL (one-dimensional) or EPL 3 (isotropic)
- measurement of the capacitive coupling
- probe ES10 for the measurement of electrostatic fields
Wide frequency range
- In dependence of the measurement probe a frequency range from 10 Hz up to 400 kHz is available.
- With the integrated filter functions: band pass 16.6 Hz, high pass 50 Hz and 2 kHz; single frequency ranges can be selectively measured.
- High resolution without switching
- The Fieldmeter FM10 provides a measurement dynamic of 20,000 nT and/or 0.1 V/m in merely one measurement range each. Annoying switching between ranges or auto-ranging functions are a thing of the past.
- On the rich in contrast and illuminated display the electric and magnetic field strength are indicated parallel, using a fast sample rate of 0.25 seconds.
- Moreover, the X, Y and Z-parts of the magnetic field strength are displayable as seperated single values.
- As an acoustic display the sound generator produces a signal proportional to the field strength.
- The Fieldmeter FM10 delivers some extra functions: an acoustic alarm is activated as soon as the adjustable limit values are exceeded. The peak-hold function displays even shortest peak values of the field strength. Auto-power-off prevents the battery from discharging. Optionally, four alternating voltage outputs are available.
Powerful data logger
- The data logger of the Fieldmeter FM10L/LS has a 1 GByte storage capacity and a real-time clock for an accurate time and date assignment to each measured value. The sample rate is adjustable between 0.25 seconds and 1 minute.
Managing measured data with FM-Data
- The scope of delivery of the field meter with data logger FM10L/LS contains the program FM-Data. This program is constantly developed to adapt the needs of our customers. This service is available to you in the form of free of charge updates at any time!
- Enhanced display of magnetostatics with positive and negative divergence
- New bar graph display shows the anomaly level
- 9-point measurement
- Display statistic values of data sets
- Current version: 1.32
- For an update please send the Fieldmeter FM10 to Fauser Elektrotechnik.
- The update is for free the first year after purchasing or when ordering a new probe - excluded shipping costs.
- Otherwise a firmware update costs € 28.56 (plus shipping).
- Measurement ranges: 0..20000 nT * 0..2000 V/m
- Resolution: 1 nT * 0.1 V/m
- Frequency range: 10 Hz..400 kHz
- Frequency filterband: pass 16.6 Hz * high pass 50 Hz * high pass 2 kHz
- Display: illuminated double-spaced LCD
- Display functions: X-, Y-, Z-component, peak-hold, magnetostatics, electrostatics, body voltage, DC, analog bar
- Interface (FM10L/LS): USB 2.0
- Voltage output (FM10LS): quadruple 0..2000 mV (E, Bx, By, Bz)
- Power supply: 2 x Mignon AA
- Dimensions: 120 x 79 x 28 mm
- Temperature: 0..+40°C
- Multi-purpose probe FM10 :
- Frequency range: 10 Hz..400 kHz
- Measurement accuracy: < 5% [50 Hz] magnetic < 10% [50 Hz] electric
Scope of delivery
- Fieldmeter FM10: Fieldmeter FM10, Fieldmeter FM10 multi-purpose probe, grounding cable, manual, 2 batteries, transport case
- Fieldmeter FM10L: Fieldmeter FM10L with data logger (1GByte storage), multi-purpose probe, grounding cable, USB-cable, software-CD FM-Data, manual, 2 batteries, transport case
- Fieldmeter FM10LS: Fieldmeter FM10LS with quadruple alternating voltage output, data logger (1 GByte storage), multi-purpose probe, grounding cable, USB-cable, software-CD FM-Data, manual, 2 batteries, transport case