Magnetic Shielding Sheet Yshield MCL61 0,16 MM
MCL61 is our novel magnetic shielding film made from an amorphous cobalt alloy for shielding of low-frequency alternating magnetic fields. Also shields low-frequency electric alternating fields (LF) and high-frequency fields (HF).
The cobalt strips in our MCL61 are flexible but hard even at small bending radii. The attenuation remains constant even at high mechanical stress. Because the cobalt strips are only 20 µm thin, 50 mm width and sharp like a knife, we laminate it for protection. Due to the lamination MCL61 is corrosion-resistant even in humid environments. MCL61 can easily be cut with scissors.
Doesn't protect against magnetic fields (magnets).
- Width: 61 cm
- Length: By the meter / 25 lm roll ;
- Attenuation LF magnetic field: 30 dB (97 %); The attenuation depends on the number of phases, cable twisting, the size of the area, etc.; Work in large areas: Shield cables with 1-2 sheets, fuse-boxes with 2-4 sheets;
- Attenuation HF: 75 dB.
- Weight: 265 g/m²; Material thickness: 0.1 mm; Color: Silver
- Permeability: µ 2 = 10,000; µ 4 = 25,000; µ max. = 100,000;
- Saturation polarization Bs: 0.55 T
- Coercive field strength Hc: 0.5 A/m
- Remanence Br/Bs: 0.7
- Curie temperature Tc: 225 °C
- Materials: Polyester, Co69, Fe4, Mo4, Nb1, Si16, B7
Warning: The cutting edges are sharp like a knife! Important: Its difficult to glue the film free of creases, best cover the area with solid wall coverings. Wall, ceiling, floor: Best use a high-viscous assembly adhesive, that adheres to non-absorbent substrates. Smooth the glue, lay up the film, smooth with a pressure roller or squeegee. The sheets of MCL61 should be overlapped, level out the overlappings, paint it over with any commercial synthetic dispersion paint. Please pay attention that the film is a water vapour barrier on wall areas!
MCL61 is electrically isolated. To ground it, every strip has to be screwed with a chopper disk, that penetrates the polyester film. The grounding set MCL contains all for 10-20 strips.
It's a manufactured or cutted on-demand item. We recommend that customers be sure QUANTITY and TYPE of material carefully before ordering !!! Not be performed RETURNS on products CUTTED or MANUFACTURED on demand, only against defects of manufacture!!