Magnetic Shielding Tile G-IRON Superflex
G-iron® SuperFlex is a flexible metal material used to isolate the low frequency magnetic fields generated by transformers, high voltage lines, and electrical equipment.
The G-iron® SuperFlex is manufactured with a special metallic alloy (G-iron® LIF magnetic shielding alloy), with a coating of polypropylene / fiberglass, the result is an extremely flexible product that, thanks to its protective film, it can be embedded in the concrete.
The G-iron SuperFlex is ideal for incorporating it in conjunction with other construction materials and in underground installations as it has a high protection against oxidation.
These are some of the main applications of the G-iron system:
- Shielding walls, floors and ceilings.
- Shield transformation centers.
- Cable shielding trays.
- "Faraday cages" for transformers and electrical equipment.
- Custom made solutions.
- Tile's dimmensions: 33 x 31 cm.
- Thickness: 0.60 mm.
- Weight: 3.30 kg / m2.
- Efficiency in one layer: 30 dB @ f = 50 Hz, B = 100 μT.
- Efficiency in two layers: 39 dB @ f = 50 Hz, B = 100 μT.
- Magnetic saturation: 2 T.
- Minimum radius of curvature: 50 mm.
- Maximum temperature (with protective revelation): 60 ºC.
- Maximum temperature (without protective growth): 250 ºC.
It's a manufactured or cutted on-demand item. We recommend that customers be sure QUANTITY and TYPE of material carefully before ordering !!! Not be performed RETURNS on products CUTTED or MANUFACTURED on demand, only against defects of manufacture!!