Professional Radon Gas Monitor Airthings Corentium PRO
Delivery time: 15-30 day(s)
- Professional radon gas monitor of great accuracy.
- You can view and record the daily average weekly and annual cumulative value.
- Corentium Pro is a light, portable and battery-operated Continuous Radon Monitor (CRM), designed for professional radon testing and home inspections.
- Four highly accurate silicon photodiodes work in parallel for maximum reliability and performance, while the Bluetooth Smart® connectivity allows data to be wirelessly transferred to your smartphone or tablet.
- With a battery lifetime of 1.5 years, you will never have to worry about finding an outlet anymore: the placement of the device is always optimal.
- Weighing just 10.5 ounces (300 grams), Corentium Pro is the lightest approved CRM in the world, and a joy to work with.
- There are no moving parts, cables, or adapters. The setup is quick and automatic, allowing you to focus on what matters most: serving your customers.
- The Corentium Pro is tamper resistant, has additional sensors for temperature, pressure and humidity and safely stores all your measurements up to 5 years.
- AARST/NRPP-certified for home inspections and radon testing.
- Accuracy: within 7% after 24 hours; within 5% after 7 days.
- 4 Radon sensors working in parallel.
- Light, compact, all-in-one system: the lightest approved CRM in the world.
- Equipped with sensors for temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, and tilt.
- Stores up to 5 years of data, at 1-hour resolution.
- Powered by 3 AA batteries (included). Battery lifetime: 1.5 years.
- Includes user-friendly and excel compatible software for analysis and reporting.
- Work-time exposure calculation shows what parts of the day levels are high.
- Tripod screw thread.
- Practical suitcase to carry your Corentium Pro.
- USB stick, containing user manuals and CRA software.
- Calibration certificate (1-year validity).
- 3 AA batteries.
- Mini-USB cable to connect your device to your Windows-based computer.
- Torx Key L-shape to open the battery compartment.