Radon Gas Barrier Sheet Sisalex 871 2 x 50 m
1,268.00 €(1 m² = 12.68 €)
- Protective barrier effective against radon gas, methane gas, carbon dioxide, or other toxic gases.
- It requires accessory tape for joints.
- Very resistant to tearing and stress.
- Resistant to alkalis and UV rays.
- Flexible material, easy to manipulate, cut and install.
- Measures: Roll of 50 m. x 2 m width = 100 m2 / roll.
- Thickness: 0.4 mm.
- Weight: 363 g / m2.
- Overlap: 15 cm.
- Radon permeability: 2.3 x 10 - 12 m2 - 1.
- Radon transmission factor: 7.2 x 10-9 ms-1.
- Certificates: EN13984: 2005-02 / 2007.
Adhesives - Installation
- According to the manufacturer's technical specifications, for the correct installation and sealing of the SISALEX 871 anti-radon sheets with the surfaces.
- It is necessary to use the butyl rubber tapes Ampacoll BK530 and AT50.
- These adhesive tapes are special for the sealing of the fixing points on surfaces and the overlaps of anti-rip sheets.
It is manufactured on-demand item. We rommend you to be sure ofQUANTITY and TYPE of material carefully before ordering !!! Not be performed RETURNS on products CUTTED or MANUFACTURED on demand, only against defects of manufacture!!