WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is:
COMPANY: TELEINGENIERIA SOLUCIONES SLU
VAT (VIES): ESB98347784
STREET: CL. GERMANIAS, 25
CITY: 46837 - QUATRETONDA / VALENCIA
HOW HAVE WE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
All the personal information we hold has been provided to us by you, either in person, or when:
- He requested information through the web.
- You provided us with your data when placing an online order.
- You signed up for our Newsletter.
You contacted us by other means such as:
- Post mail
The personal data that we process is mainly identification and contact data such as: name, address, email address, and telephone number; and in case of contracting a service also the DNI number.
- Specially protected data is not processed.
- We do not store any information related to credit cards or bank accounts. CEM-Ti will NOT store in any case in its system, permanently, data related to credit card numbers and/or bank accounts of its clients, once the payment operation has been carried out, it will proceed to its definitive deletion.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use your data to:
- Manage work requests.
- Fulfill your requests, process your orders, including payment transactions.
- Answer your questions.
- Maintain, improve the services you have requested.
- Send advertising of our products or services or of products or services related to those that you have already requested from us.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The data will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the corresponding period to comply with legal obligations.
The data based on the consent will be kept as long as you do not revoke the consent or oppose the treatment.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
In other words, why can we have and process your personal data?
For either of these two reasons (or both):
- Because you have consented directly.
- Because they are necessary to make a contract. Without which we could not carry it out or provide service.
WILL WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
Personal data will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except legal obligation. That the Treasury or a judge request it, for example.
We have treatment managers with whom we have signed data access contracts, in accordance with the content provided in article 28 of the RGPD. Specifically, we have: tax, accounting and labor advice, messaging services, cloud services, web hosting, email and backup copies. We may need more to improve the service, but you will always be asked to guarantee the security measures by means of a contract.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
The data protection regulations confer the following rights:
- Right of access: To know if we are treating your data or not, and to have access to them. (Art 15 GDPR).
- Right of rectification: It allows you to ask us to correct errors and modify data that is inaccurate or incomplete. (Art 16 GDPR).
- Right of deletion (right to be forgotten): That we delete the personal data that concerns you. (Art 17 GDPR).
- Limitation of treatment: In some cases, to request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations. (Art 18 GDPR).
- Data portability: To have the data that you have provided us electronically, in a structured format. Or if you prefer, that data be sent to another company (if it is technically possible and does not involve an extra effort). (Art 20 GDPR).
- Right of opposition: To not carry out the processing of your personal data or to cease its processing. (Art 21 GDPR)
You can do so by sending a letter (attaching your DNI) to: TELEINGENIERIA SOLUCIONES, SLU * CL. GERMANIAS, 25 * 46837 - QUATRETONDA / VALENCIA or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you consider that your right to personal data protection has been violated, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
OUR COMMITMENT REGARDING PRIVACY
To ensure the security of your personal data, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to all our employees and take appropriate steps to protect privacy.