3D MAGNETOSTATIC PROBE MS-NFA
513.02 €(1 piece(s) = 513.02 €)
incl. VAT, plus delivery
Delivery time: 3-5 day(s)
- 3D Magnetostatic probe measurement equipment of series NFA (NFA device required !).
- A low-cost possibility to extend the measuring range of your NFA (NFA1000 and NFA400).
- High-precision one-dimensional measurement of constant magnetic fields (DC).
- Resolution of only 10 nT (therefore even the smallest geomagnetic anomalies can be identified !).
- Switch to select between absolute and relative measurements.
- To be connected to the CH4 jack of your NFA, while power is supplied via the earphone jack (no need for batteries !).
- Frequency Range: 0 Hz.
- Measurement Range: 10 nT - 100 µT.
- Accuracy: +/- 10% (50% rH, 20°C).
- Sensor: Hall probe.
- Audio Analysis: Acoustic signal proportional to the field strength (with "Geiger-counter effect", switchable).
- Electric power supply: via the NFA.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Weight: 0,21 kg.