Electric Static Field Porbe Fauser ES10 for Fieldmeter FM10
267.75 €(1 piece(s) = 267.75 €)
incl. VAT, plus delivery
Delivery time: 3-5 day(s)
- The use options of the Fieldmeter FM10 are extended through the ES10 probe for the measurement of surface electrostatic charges.
- Its use in the area of Baubiology allows the evaluation and selection of materials such as: carpets, curtains and textiles, which greatly affect the indoor environmental quality.
- Also for the measurement and control of electrostatic charges in the manufacture of electronic products, as well as in the paper, textile and plastics industry.
- The charging voltage is displayed with a resolution of 1V with its polarity.
- Spacers guarantee an exact distance to the test object and thus allow a simple and precise measurement.
- The ES10's induction measurement process works without moving parts and is therefore a smaller and more robust device.
- The probe connects to the Fieldmeter FM10.
- Measurement range: ± 10,000 V
- Resolution: 1V
- Accuracy: ± 10% (50% rH, 20°C) in the state in which it was supplied to the customer, when the sensor is contaminated aberrations can occur.
- Dimensions: 151 x 40 x 25 in mm.
- Weight: 100 g.
- Power input: 3 mA
- Power supply: via FM10
Scope of delivery
- Electrostatic field probe ES10.
- Antistatic transport case.