EMF Protective Shielding Sleeping Bag Yshield TSB
In stockDelivery time: 1-2 day(s)
- Shielding sleeping bag made from Steel-Active Fabric with good shielding * 41 dB (99,99%) @ 1GHz
- This sleeping bag is a competitive alternative to canopies and perfect to be used for travelling.
- The sleeping bag is sewn from Steel-Gray.
- The zipper is collateral fitted at mid length and is silvered to provide an integrated shielding.
- The inner cover, made of cotton fabric, is removable and fixed with a hook and loop fastener.
- The inner cover will ensure your scratch free sleep, even without pajamas. If required the head area can be tightened with an elastic cord, so that only the face is uncovered. In comparison to common sleeping bags this shielding sleeping back is designed with generous measurements for a comfortable, permanent use.
- The fabric Steel-Gray was chosen as it is, due to it´s stainless steel threads, considerably more durable and stable even with strong movement, than fabrics with silver threats would be. On the skin Steel-Gray feels a bit like a scratchy woolen sweater. Without inner cover or pajama on, this could bother you.
- Groundable for protection against low frequency electric field (1 Ut. x Kit GCV + 1 Ut. x Cable GL200 or 1 Ut. x GL500 + 1 Ut. x GPE).
- Size: 220 cm x 90 cm.
- Weight: 1.500 gr.
- Attenuation: 41 dB (99,99%) a 1 GHz
- Color: gray.
- Raw materials: 40 % cotton, 30 % polyester, 30 % stainless steel.
- Surface conductivity: 100-800 ohm (square resistance).
- Washing at gentle cycle at 60°C.
- Ironable without steam at degree 1!! .
- No blenching.
- No chemical dry-cleaning.
- No drying in tumble dryers.