EMF Shielding Protective Wallpaper Yshield ECO-P120 width 53 cm
20.23 €(1 m² = 38.17 €)
- Shielding ECO-FRIENDLY wallpaper against HF EMF and LF E field.
- ECO-P120 is a one-sided metallized wallpaper for shielding high frequency (HF) radiation and low frequency (LF) electric fields.
- Ready for 5G !!
- Our professional product for walls, ceilings and floors.
- Very high dimensional stability during and after processing.
- Product is highly vapor diffusible.
- With no chemicals or auxiliary materials, the eco-friendly approach is sky high.
- Only suitable for interior application.
- Base: The base must be clean, dry and free of layers affected by moisture. Absorbent surfaces must be primed with our GK5 primer.
- Application mode with the metallic side visible: the result is not so visually attractive. But afterwards, all sheets can be easily connected with GSX10 grounding tape and then grounded.
- Application method with the white side of the wallpaper visible: Visually the best solution, but the GSX10 grounding tape should be applied to the base wall.
- Glue: For heavy wallpapers.
- Overlapping the sheets: to achieve the best protection result, the ideal is to glue the individual overlapping strips (3 cm approx.). The overlap can be broadly smoothed with a fine putty and then sanded.
- Alternatively you can also glue edge to edge, as is usually done with wallpapers, but the GSX10 grounding tape should be applied to the base wall (in the edge).
- Work carefully and wear protective gloves!
- Width: 53 cm.
- Length: Per linear meter desired.
- Attenuation: 120 dB @ 1GHz
- Surface conductivity: 0.02 ohm (square resistance)
- Weight: 360 g/m².
- Material thickness: 0.28 mm.
- Colour: White / Silver.
- Tensile Strength: 4400 (transversal) - 6800 (longitudinal) N/m
- Materials: Zink, cellulosic pulp, polyester fibers.
- Suitable for grounding and shielding the low-frequency electric field (E) (Grounding Kit: GP1 plug + GL20 cable + GS3 plate + GSX10 tape).
- This product has an electrically conductive surface must be integrated into the functional equipotential bonding (FEB).
We recommend that the grounded installation be performed and checked by a professional electrician. The electrical installation must be provided with a 30 mA "differential switch" (check the electrical panel). Our company is not responsible for possible damages derived from and/or caused by an incorrect installation and/or connection of grounding. Qualified personnel carrying out the connection work will be responsible for the measures carried out.
This is a cut-to-size or made-to-order item. We recommend that customers MAKE SURE THE QUANTITY AND TYPE OF MATERIAL carefully before ordering!! No returns are made on this products, only against manufacturing defects !!!