Gaussmeter Brockhaus BGM-201 Pack incl. Accessories & 2 Hall Probe
Delivery time: 150 day(s)
- BGM-201 GAUSSIMETER Hand-held device for determining magnetic field strength.
- High precision gaussmeter for laboratory or production line.
- This Gaussmeter enables user-friendly measurement of magnetic fields by applying the Hall measuring principle. The Hall voltage which is generated in a Hall sensor is proportional to the adjacent magnetic field.
- The attraction of the BGM 201 is the intuitive touch-screen operation and individually adjustable screen setups. The display on a multicolour touch-screen with backlighting can be set to Gauss, Tesla, Oersted or A/m. The corrected analogue output indicates the exact display value. Field and temperature measurements are also recorded via the probe input. Readings for all functions can be made either from the display or via software.
- This measuring technology is employed for example in the testing of magnetic materials in sensor technology and automotive engineering. It is integrated into continuous quality control during production and in the manufacture of DC motors.
- Digital precision Gaussmeter for determining the magnetic field strength of permanent magnets and systems .
- High accuracy of ± 0.05 % .
- Measurement of magnetizing pulses up to 30 kHz .
- Digital filter for AC-measurement with high attenuation .
- Capacative touch-screen for user-friendly measurement .
- Automatic temperature compensation .
- Application in laboratories and in production lines.
- Multicolour touch TFT 800 x 480 px.
- 4 measuring ranges and Auto range.
- DC, AC to 30 kHz (TRUE RMS).
- Automatic probe detection.
- Display in SI and CGS units (Gauss, Tesla, Oersted or A / m).
- Bar graph visualization .
- Fast Peak hold detection.
- Digital band filter for pulse measurement .
- Functions: Max / Min hold, Alarm, Relative, Auto zero, Data storage, Data transfer to PC.
- Measuring mode: Hall sensor technology (axial or transversal).
- Measuring range: 4 mT, 40 mT, 400 mT, 4T, AUTO .
- Frequency range: DC, AC to 30 kHz (True RMS).
- Measuring accuracy: ±0.05% for DC and ±0.1% AC.
- Measuring rate:
- 10 measurements/sec at display.
- 10 measurements/sec via USB-Interface (data buffer up to 300 measurements).
- Temperature range: 0-70 °C.
- Analogue output: corrected ± 10 V
- Interface: USB.
- Dimensions: W 260 mm x H 110 mm x D 260 mm.
- Power supply: 115 -230 V AC. 50/60 Hz.
- 1 x Gaussmeter BGM-201.
- 1 x Hall Transversal Probe BTP-201.
- 1 x Hall Axial Probe BAP-201.
- 1 x Zero Gauss Chamber BCZ-101.
- 1 x USB cable.
- 1 x User manual on CD.
- 1 x 220V Power cable.
- 1 x Hard case.